- The default 7 days return and refund policy is not applicable for Grocery & Foods products even if shown on the product listing.
- Customers can reject receiving the order at the delivery time if products are faulty.
- Products with an appropriate reason for return & refund needs to be reported within 24 hours of order completion.
- Green products (products that rot quickly if not preserved properly) are non-returnable and non-refundable once received.
- Aisidi.Com.BD Limited reserves the right to add, edit, and remove any conditions within law regulations and policies.
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can choose your preferred refund method based on the table below.
The shipping fee is refunded along with the amount paid for your returned product. The time required to complete a refund depends on the refund method you have selected. Once we have received your product (2-3 working days) and it has undergone quality control (1-2 working days), the expected refund processing times are as follows:
- Wallet Refund –> 2-3 working days
- Bank Deposit –> 10 working days
- Mobile Banking –> 10 working days
- Online Banking (Card) –> 10 working days
N.B: Please note that this policy does not apply to Any Global products.
Important Note: The Voucher discount code can only be applied once. The leftover amount will not be refunded or used for the next purchase even if the value of the order is smaller than the voucher value.
If your product is defective/damaged or incorrect/incomplete at the time of delivery, please contact us within the applicable return window and apply for a return. Your product may be eligible for refund or replacement depending on the product category and condition.
- Please note that some products are not eligible for a return if the product is “No longer needed”
- For device-related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, we will refer you to the brand warranty center (if applicable).
- For more information on warranty claims please view our Warranty Policy
- Please note that certain items that don’t specify a return/refund duration on the product page are not eligible for return.
Valid reasons to return an item
- Delivered Product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken) / defective (dead on arrival)
- Delivered Product is incorrect (presentation different on the website) / incomplete (missing parts)
- Delivered Product is “No longer needed” (you no longer have a use for the product / you have changed your mind about the purchase / the size of a fashion product does not fit / you do not like the product after opening the package) – eligible for selected products only.
Aisidi.com.bd prioritizes the safety and security of customers through various warranty facilities such as Brand Warranty, International Warranty, Service Warranty, and Parts Warranty.
All these warranty facilities give you limited warranty rights from Aisidi.com.bd, or the manufacturer company, or the brand, for the duration specified on the product description page. The Limited Warranty period starts on the date of purchase from Aisidi.com.bd. The limited warranty applies to the physical product, and only for physical products, purchased from Online Shop Aisidi.com.bd.
- Official Warranty
- Brand Warranty
- International Warranty
- Service Warranty
- Parts Warranty
What Does Official Warranty Cover?
In the case of “Official Warranty” – Brand Warranty & International Warranty, customers are requested to communicate with the brand or the internationally authorized Customer Service Point to avail of after-sales service. You can also directly communicate with Aisidi customer support. We will guide you of your product submission and safely contact the Brand for availing of your service warranty.
- In the case of an International Warranty, the Warranty is usually automatically activated for some brands. However, in an event where the particular brand does not activate the Warranty automatically, the customer must have the warranty card provided with the product itself in the sealed package, to avail of the warranty in any other country where the product has an internationally authorized Customer Service Point. If the warranty card is not with the customer at the time of seeking warranty the customer will not be able to avail of the International Warranty in any other country.
- For various products carrying Brand Warranty, the accompanying Warranty service varies differently between Commercial use and Household usage.
What Does Service Warranty Cover?
- The ”Service Warranty” covers any material defects under normal usage during the warranty period. The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
- Any malfunctioning issues will be under the service warranty coverage if the problem is not caused by the user/customer. (For example – product malfunctioning issues or battery drainage issues or power supply issues will be covered under warranty).
- Any accidental issues will void the service warranty. (For example – in the case of mobile phones and tablets: broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update will not be covered under warranty).
What Does Parts Warranty Cover?
- The ”Parts Warranty” covers any damage under normal usage during the warranty period to any part of the product which carries a valid Parts Warranty.
- The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
- Duration: The duration of the warranty period varies from product to product, and the details of the warranty will be mentioned with the accompanying warranty card.
- However, as many products or their models go out of production after a certain period, the replacement of the part may take some time. Aisidi’s Customer Service will communicate with the customer regarding the details for applicable products.
- Warranty Card: To avail of the warranty facility, the customer must have the original warranty card and customer invoice copy. Otherwise, the Parts Warranty cannot be availed.
- Parts Warranty does not cover any damages, failure, or defects to the product accessories such as batteries, remote, electrical adapter, etc if not specified otherwise.
How to Obtain Warranty Service and Where Should I Go?
- If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain warranty service by contacting Aisidi customer support.
- In the case of Mobile phones, Tablets, Desktops, or Laptops, you must soft reset your device and have proper data backup before submitting the device. Aisidi shall not be liable for any data loss.
- You will have to ensure that the problem has been described in detail and elaborately in both the given Return and the Servicing Form and send the submit along with the form.
- You must have the original Customer Copy of your invoice at the time of filling in the forms, as it will be needed to fill in the forms and authenticate your purchase.
- Before the product undergoes any Servicing process, the Customer must pay the Servicing Fee in full if applicable. If the free is not paid, the Servicing Process cannot begin.
- Aisidi.com.bd will run a Quality Control test to ensure the validity of the product complaint. If the complaint or issues are found to be valid, then Aisidi will take appropriate measures to rectify the issue complained about. Aisidi may also send the product to their authorized seller, for an expert opinion.
- The servicing process may take 7-30 working days, depending on the product type.
- If any additional parts are required to fully ensure the functionality of the product, then you (the customer) will have to bear the cost in advance through bKash/Cash, once contacted by Aisidi. Unless it falls within the conditions of the Parts Warranty.
- If your product is non-functional on arrival or is otherwise eligible for return and replacement, you can contact Aisidi.com.bd within specified working days of delivery to avail of a return or replacement (subject to certain terms and conditions).
- In an event, where more than specified working days have passed after product delivery, you will no longer be able to claim a return or replacement of your purchased product. However, if the product has a warranty, it will be included in the packaging and can be used to claim the product’s warranty. All you need to do is contact our customer service to claim warranty service.
How Will I Get Warranty If I Live Outside Dhaka?
If you live outside Dhaka, you can send your product via Courier Service. After receiving your product, it will take 7-30 working days, depending on the product and its category, to ensure the servicing of your product and its delivery back to you.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover?
Warranty does not include damages that arise from negligence, misuse, or any form of use that is not following the product instructions.
How to avail of product replacement under Return & Replacement Policy?
- Upon receiving the claim for product return or replacement under Return & Replacement Policy, Aisidi shall proceed with its standard quality control checks to establish the validity of the claim under the Policy.
- If valid problems are found, and the same product is in production by the manufacturer then the customer will get a replacement for the product.
- The exclusions and limitations outlined in the original warranty apply to the repair warranty.
- This warranty does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches, nicks, stains, and dents.
- Consumable parts such as batteries or accessories such as remote unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage is caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Aisidi.com.bd.
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered before submitting any complaint to Aisidi.com.bd.
- Modification or service by anyone other than warranted seller/brand/manufacturer.
- Failure or damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accident, modification, power surges, improper maintenance, unsuitable physical or operating environment, water (over specifications), flood, fire, natural disasters, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Damage due to not using the product according to the product information materials or user guides.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
- If any customer gets servicing done by any unauthorized third-party service provider, then the service warranty will become void even if the duration has not yet expired.
- All products and brands listed under a particular category may not have the same warranty policy. It depends on particular the Brands/Seller’s’ warranty policy. Brand warranty varies from product to product and brand to brand.
- In the case of the Official (Brand or International) warranty, please review their product warranty policy carefully, and you may contact the brand / international authorized service point if you have any queries regarding this.
- Some promotions may or may not follow this policy.
- Aisidi.com.bd and its authorized persons have full authority to bring changes in any service warranty policies.
- Terms of service and warranty may change with or without prior notice, consumers are responsible for keeping up with all policy changes.